Belly Dance Classes
Next Session Starts 2/26/20 (7 weeks)
Future Sessions: 4/22/2020 - 5/20/2020 (5 weeks), 6/3/2020 - ?
Wednesdays, 7pm, Jazz It Up Studios, http://www.jazzitupstudios.com/
1213 Engracia Ave, Torrance, CA @ Torrance Blvd, across from American Tires
Beginning Level 1 ATS®
Jazz it up Studios
1213 Engracia Ave. (behind store front)
Torrance, CA 90501
2 Hour Workshops
Beginning ATS, Tribal Fusion Sword, Veil, Candle, Folk, Choreography
Scheduled when there are 3 or more students
TBD - Please contact me
Each Session length varies since we always take the holidays off. Group lessons are $10 each if you pay for the FULL session on or before the first day of class. Drop in rates are $20 each class. Two hour workshop are $25 per person. I'm open to bartering. No refunds for No Shows. I accept cash, check, venmo or paypal.
This style of dance is for almost anyone and movements can be accommodating to many physical limitations. I've had students ages 9-65, tall, short, female, male, skinny, well rounded, spinal fusion with a metal rod in their spine, wires in their chest from open heart surgery. The only limitation I can't work around it the inability to raise your arms above your shoulders.
Things to Know
- No Perfume or strongly scented lotions
- Be Punctual: if you are late, you are responsible for stretching before dancing
- Communicate your schedule in advance, so I don't worry about you if you're late or worse, a No Show. I respect your time in class so please respect my time and let me know if you aren't coming or will be late
- Dress comfortable, dance shoes are optional, bring a sweat towel
- Bring water or a sports drink
- Be Respectful: pay attention to instructions, don't talk over others, save personal conversations for outside of class time